Different view in grading activities, between two teachers with same roles/permissions

Different view in grading activities, between two teachers with same roles/permissions

by Michael Hunter -
Number of replies: 2

This is driving me crazy but probably something easy I'm overlooking. We are running Moodle 3.0+ (Build: 20151119).  When a teacher goes into an assignment and then presses view/grade all submissions we are seeing different views.  "Person 1" has the ability to input an overridden grade at this point, but "Person 2" does not (circled in red in the screenshot).

Can anyone tell me how to add the grade box on Person 1? I'm a Moodle admin and already checked they have the same roles/permissions.  Not sure where to look from here.  Let me know if you need any additional info.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Hunter

Re: Different view in grading activities, between two teachers with same roles/permissions

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

The one on the left has quick grading ticked and the one on the right does not. Both can grade though. Scroll down and look for the quick grading box as in this screenshot:

The one on the left grades from that screen; the one on the right clicks the pencil icon and is taken  to a different screen to grade for each student.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Different view in grading activities, between two teachers with same roles/permissions

by Michael Hunter -

Mary, that did it! Thank you so much for the quick and concise reply. It is much appreciated smile