Student can view other users Assingement's file

Student can view other users Assingement's file

by Sameh Algable -
Number of replies: 2

hello dear

i installed Moodle 3.2.1 , it was working good, till we got big problem in submission Assignment file by student.

the problem is that, the student "Ahmed sam" can view other student's file "Ali Ahmed"  whom already submit his file in the same assignment (that we conceder it cheating  , before due date. and this problem in all courses in our Uni.

i didn't find any role to hide "File submissions" column , so every student can just view his own submitted files

i have hard time from this issue , 

How to Hide "File Submission " Column in Grading summary?

Attachment Assign1_other_users_files.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sameh Algable

Re: Student can view other users Assingement's file

by David Morrow -

Greetings,

Is there a chance that the student was accidentally given the "teacher" or non-editing teacher" role in the course? you have probably already investigated this, but if not, check here:

Administration block > Users > Enrolled Users

Look to the right of the student's name and see what roles are listed.

On the submitting early problem, check the "Availability" setting in the Assignment's settings. The first item should be, "Allow submissions from". Students should not be able to submit work before the date/time you set here.

Good luck,

David

In reply to David Morrow

Re: Student can view other users Assingement's file

by Sameh Algable -

yes, i already  check the role of student in the course : it's student roles

my problem in all courses ,

i check all student roles from: Site administration>Permissions>Define roles and i checked student role ,   there's no option for that; he can view his mates submissions ( but the problem he can)