Office Integration Issue Discovered

Office Integration Issue Discovered

by Chris Kenniburg -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I was on the prototype and I used my Google Account to login and create the Moodle Account.  I got this error after removing Moodle's access to my Google Account and logging back in:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$field_updatelocal_firstname in /var/www/vhosts/prototype.moodle.net/html/office/lib/moodlelib.php on line 3928

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$field_lock_firstname in /var/www/vhosts/prototype.moodle.net/html/office/lib/moodlelib.php on line 3929

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$field_updatelocal_lastname in /var/www/vhosts/prototype.moodle.net/html/office/lib/moodlelib.php on line 3928

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$field_lock_lastname in /var/www/vhosts/prototype.moodle.net/html/office/lib/moodlelib.php on line 3929

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$field_updatelocal_email in /var/www/vhosts/prototype.moodle.net/html/office/lib/moodlelib.php on line 3928

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$field_lock_email in /var/www/vhosts/prototype.moodle.net/html/office/lib/moodlelib.php on line 3929

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$field_updatelocal_lang in /var/www/vhosts/prototype.moodle.net/html/office/lib/moodlelib.php on line 3928

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$field_lock_lang in /var/www/vhosts/prototype.moodle.net/html/office/lib/moodlelib.php on line 3929

This page did not call $PAGE->set_url(...). Using https://prototype.moodle.net/office/auth/oauth2/login.php?wantsurl=https%3A%2F%2Fprototype.moodle.net%2Foffice%2Fcourse%2Fview.php%3Fid%3D2&sesskey=4U9IQs9nQ0&id=1&oauth2code=4%2FUjTlDvGfnZNdFWApB4vxhaGYnI9gylcrMqqKb7rOD2g
  • line 597 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 817 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->magic_get_url()
  • line 567 of /admin/tool/usertours/classes/manager.php: call to moodle_page->__get()
  • line 505 of /admin/tool/usertours/classes/helper.php: call to tool_usertours\manager::get_current_tour()
  • line 75 of /admin/tool/usertours/lib.php: call to tool_usertours\helper::bootstrap()
  • line 1174 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to tool_usertours_before_footer()
  • line 1029 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->footer()
  • line 1831 of /lib/setuplib.php: call to core_renderer->redirect_message()
  • line 2831 of /lib/weblib.php: call to bootstrap_renderer->__call()
  • line 383 of /auth/oauth2/classes/auth.php: call to redirect()
  • line 45 of /auth/oauth2/login.php: call to auth_oauth2\auth->complete_login()
×This page should automatically redirect. If nothing is happening please use the continue link below.

Error output, so disabling automatic redirect.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE to the best of my recollection:

1) Login to Moodle using Google Account

2) Enroll in course

3) Access assignment and connect Google Drive

4) Go to Google Account Settings and revoke access to Moodle site.

5) Log back into Moodle site.  Grant access again.  It produces the error above.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Chris Kenniburg

Re: Office Integration Issue Discovered

by Dan Poltawski -

Thanks for reporting this Chris, I've tried to reproduce this on the latest version of the branch which has been submitted to integration, but have been unable to so far using your instrcutions.

In reply to Dan Poltawski

by Chris Kenniburg -

I will try again and see if I can do a screen recording of it.

In reply to Dan Poltawski

by Chris Kenniburg -

I cannot replicate the issue I was experiencing before.  I suspect it is fixed.  

This Google Doc Office integration looks GREAT!!!!