I've rebuilt out server using Ubuntu 16.0.4 and migrated our old install from a SLES box.
I'm now unable to log in and get an mysql_connect() error due to that module being depricated in php7 but I cannot find anywhere where it is referenced in my config.
Debug trace is:
Exception - Call to undefined function mysql_connect()
Error code: generalexceptionmessage
- line 461 of /lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php: Error thrown
- line 492 of /lib/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php: call to ADODB_mysql->_connect()
- line 667 of /lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php: call to ADODB_mysql->_nconnect()
- line 878 of /enrol/database/lib.php: call to ADOConnection->Connect()
- line 164 of /enrol/database/lib.php: call to enrol_database_plugin->db_init()
- line 239 of /lib/enrollib.php: call to enrol_database_plugin->sync_user_enrolments()
- line 478 of /lib/classes/session/manager.php: call to enrol_check_plugins()
- line 4410 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to core\session\manager::login_user()
- line 195 of /login/index.php: call to complete_user_login()