Nominate learners before enrolment

Nominate learners before enrolment

by Nqobile Sibanyoni -
Number of replies: 4

Hello all, My name is Nqobile. 

We currently setting up an Employed  Learnership Programme on Moodle for our organisation. Is there an enrolment method that allows for an administration to place learners on a nominations list or waiting list before they are enrolled into a course. They need to be approved first before they are enrolled and notified for each status stage from nomination, waiting-list and finally enrolment stage

And is there a possibility that once learners are enrolled on a course that they can be automatically enrolled onto scheduled sessions for that course.

Please assist. 

Thank you for your help in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nqobile Sibanyoni

Re: Nominate learners before enrolment

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

This one might be close: https://moodle.org/plugins/enrol_apply

Not sure what you mean by scheduled sessions?  Once enrolled in the course, they have access to all activities added unless you have some sort of restrictions set up.

In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Nominate learners before enrolment

by Nqobile Sibanyoni -
Thank you Emma,

Let me elaborate on my question. We are currently using Face-to-face as our scheduling activity. It does not automatically add the course enrolled learners onto the attendance list for the scheduled sessions on face-to-face, each enrolled learner will have to book the session in order to be on the attendance list or receive reminders about the session dates.

So I was asking if there is any scheduling activity that automatically adds the course enrolled learners onto the attendance list and also be able to receive reminders about the session dates

Thank you