Student grades aren't showing up in the grader report

Student grades aren't showing up in the grader report

by Sean Peterson -
Number of replies: 4

I'm just getting my moodle setup and have created some quizzes for the users. I've had a user complete two test but I'm unable to see his grade. He saw it when he completed the test and can only see it if he uses the grader report and clicks the magnifying glass. I have taken the quiz and the same happens to me. If I use the grader report and click the magnifying glass next to him it changes the page. I've used an older version in the past and it populated the grades for all the students. Any help or suggestions would be great. I' attaching two pictures. The first will show my current problem, the second will show what i'm trying to accomplish.

Attachment 1.jpg
Attachment 2.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sean Peterson

Re: Student grades aren't showing up in the grader report

by William Stewart -

What settings are enabled on the assignment itself?

In reply to William Stewart

by Sean Peterson -

Where would I find these settings you are talking about? Are we talking about the course settings or quiz setting. It's been about 4 years since I setup the last site and I can't remember how I got all the students that took the quiz to show up.

Sean

In reply to Sean Peterson

by William Stewart -

Quiz settings - there are a number of settings under "review options" that relate to what is eventually visible to the student. Some of these are tied to whether or not you have a close time enabled or disabled as well. We sometimes have students complain that they can't see their grades after a teacher has marked something and this is usually the culprit. 

There might be another setting when you create the quiz to be added automatically to the grade book or not, and you might need to check if the quiz is in a category in the grade book, etc. 

In reply to William Stewart

by Sean Peterson -

The review options are identical to the once I have on the older version. Don't know where to go from here, very frustrating.