feedback activity in Moodle

feedback activity in Moodle

by m question -
Number of replies: 5
Hi,

I used feedback activity before in Moodle 2.7 , when I download the responses as excel, the file contained two tabs: the overall and the detailed one

but now( Moodle 3.1) I only have the detailed tab -called Responses

I can access the overall analysis in Analysis tab but I could not figure out how to download it as excel

Average of ratings: -
In reply to m question

Re: feedback activity - download responses

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

In Moodle 3.1 the download option can be found in the Show responses tab.

In reply to Helen Foster

by m question -

thanks, 

I know this but how to download overall analysis  ??

the one that shows the percentage of each response?( like one in the analysis tab)

I need the excel file to be as in Moodle 2.7 ?? two tabs one overall , the other is detailed

In reply to m question

by Bob Ridge-Stearn -

Yes, this is a problem for us too. Our quality Office used to be able to download the excel file and get the overall analysis but this does not seem to be available in Moodle 3.2.

Bob Ridge-Stearn,  Newman University,  Birmingham Uk

In reply to m question

by Kerry Coleman -

We have just upgraded from 2.4.3 to 3.1 and have exactly the same problem. 

You can't export the analysis page (which is lovely and we wish you could export this to excel), you can only export the responses to csv or excel. We really need to have both pages of the export back.

In addition we have a scale of 1-10 with (low) next to 1 and (high) next to 10 and the export only seems to export responses for those values, nothing in between, even though responses for 3 or 7 etc are shown on the analysis tab. 

Is there any plan to fix this and bring back the two page export? Or is the Questionnaire plug-in a suitable alternative?

Thanks for your help