HTML Editor for Static Pages

HTML Editor for Static Pages

by Anusha Reddy -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

I wanted to create an About US and a Meet the Team html pages. Like wordpress, is there any plugin I can install to drag and drop editor and create a good looking html pages? 

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anusha Reddy

Re: HTML Editor for Static Pages

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

There's no need to install a plugin. In edit mode, anyplace in Moodle where you can see "Add an activity or resource", a "Page" resource is one of the default resources available and can be made to look like any web page you want it to.

In reply to AL Rachels

by Moses M. Mwebaze -

Hmm! sounds interesting but how do you call the page if for example wish to link it a footer (i.e. Terms and conditions)?

In reply to Moses M. Mwebaze

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

You can open the page, copy it's address from the browser, go to where you want to link to you new page, and insert a link there.

In reply to AL Rachels

by Moses M. Mwebaze -

Thanks Al. I guess the solution has a limitation to be viewed by only logged in users. How do run around that?