Salvagable sandbox, or start over?

Salvagable sandbox, or start over?

by John Provasnik -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
I was testing out 3.0.2 and adding in some plugins to a sandbox local install. I stupidly tried to install "Select Missing Words" which is an already included plugin. I don't think I was able to 'cancel' the install (I could be wrong) but now I'm at a screen that looks like this, and I'm not sure how to correct this situation:

I read somewhere in the forum that installing the latest version of each plug in can fix this problem, but I don't see the latest versions (as listed above) of any of these plug-ins in the Moodle Plug in Database.

So I'm wondering what is better to do, attempt to salvage this or start over with a new install? I appreciate any advice.
Thank you,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Provasnik

Re: Salvagable sandbox, or start over?

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Just click on Upgrade Database and it should ignore the first four.  If it keeps returning here, copy back the original plugins folders (from the original downloaded moodle) and then you should be fine.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Salvagable sandbox, or start over?

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
"Copy back the original plugins folders (from the original downloaded Moodle) and then you should be fine."

Worked perfect! Thanks : )