SCORM Packages not working correctly after loca server install

SCORM Packages not working correctly after loca server install

by rana saad -
Number of replies: 5

hi,

I have a local server hosting moodle site i installed earlier. after getting the server running fine i uploaded some scorm classes to find that scorm is not working correctly. some symbols like cubic meter not displaying right

i tried AddDefaultcharset  UTF-8  on server httpd.conf and default_charset ="UTF-8" on php.ini

& also quiz forms not working correctly for example it displays a wrong answer while i choose the correct response 

now i did check environment & enabled debugging attached the error messages i get

Can anyone help me with this please! i am totally lost in moodle.

Attachment moodlEnvironment.png
Attachment Screenshot4.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to rana saad

Re: SCORM Packages not working correctly after loca server install

by rana saad -

these r my error messages when i start the lesson

Attachment Screenshot1.png
Attachment Screenshot2.png
In reply to rana saad

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

It looks like all of those messages are coming from somewhere - not Moodle.  So I would guess you have a problem with whatever you are using for the Scorm package creation.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by rana saad -

Hi Emma,

Actually our course developer used a trial version of lectora for this corse design but they tested it on scormcloud and it worked fine but still when we publish on our moodle test within the scorm does not work or give correct response to test questions ?  Should i add 

Add type application/ javascript js

To my httpd.conf 

In reply to rana saad

by Luis de Vasconcelos -

Is the scorm package that you are adding to your Moodle course hosted on StormCloud?

In reply to rana saad

by Luis de Vasconcelos -

"Unable to locate the LMS's API..." is scorms way of saying that the scorm package cannot connect to Moodle.

Is the scorm package stored on your Moodle server or on a different server (e.g. NAS storage)? Did you upload the scorm package into a Moodle Repository?

And how are you adding the scorm package to your course? Are you importing the scorm package when you add the scorm activity, or are you linking to the imsmanifest.xml file in the scorm package?