Unable to display User ID in List of Users

Unable to display User ID in List of Users

by Harvey Bridgers -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

Having been through the user permissions and set the User ID to display and looked through other relevant settings, I cannot seem to find a way to have the User ID display in the List of Users.

When going to Administration>Site Administration>Users>Account>Browse List of Users, I see the following:

USer List that does not show User ID as Expected

I want to be able to see the User ID Number displayed and searchable in this context.

Is there a setting or other item I have missed as Admin in allowing this value to display in this list?

Using v2.9.2+ (Build: 20150924) with Essential Theme.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Harvey Bridgers

Re: Unable to display User ID in List of Users

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Have you ticked ID number in Site administration >Users >Permissions >User policies > Show user identity? And do they have ID numbers in their profiles in the Optional section? Those ID numbers are not the same as their actual IDs, I think.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Harvey Bridgers -

Hi Mary,

Yes, to both.  That is why I am not sure why the ID does not show in the User List.

Thanks,  Other ideas of where to look for additional settings that affect the User List display?

Harvey

In reply to Harvey Bridgers

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

So if you manually added some user ID numbers to some profiles and you have the relevant permissions to see them then have you tried changing theme to Clean/

When I did this on the sandbox site demo.moodle.net it did display the ID numbers of those to whom I had allocated ID numbers.