Problem with course "can not modify my activities and ressources while editing mode is on"

Problem with course "can not modify my activities and ressources while editing mode is on"

by AAMOU YASSINE -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everybody

In those last days, I'm facing a problem with my moodle version 3.0.3. I could not edit my contents. 

prob

Thank you for your help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to AAMOU YASSINE

Re: Problem with course "can not modify my activities and ressources while editing mode is on"

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Aamou,

JavaScript is broken.  Error messages do not indicate which one.  If it only happens on that course then there is content on that course causing the issue.  If it happens on other courses, check your records to see if a plugin was added recently that could be causing the problem.

Kind regards,

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Problem with course "can not modify my activities and ressources while editing mode is on"

by AAMOU YASSINE -

Hi Gareth J Barnard

I make a backup of that course and restore it in a vergin plateforme (3.0.1), the same problem arise. So I m blocked.

thank you.

In reply to AAMOU YASSINE

by AAMOU YASSINE -
Thank you fot helping, I have solved the problem, I deleted an image associted to forum activité. and the problem was solved.

Thank you.