Nothing in Language Customisation drop-down

Nothing in Language Customisation drop-down

by Leah Hemeon -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Testers

Hi there,

I need to change a couple of strings in our company's Moodle site to our internal terminology but when I go to site admin > Language > Language customisation I have nothing in the "Choose..." drop-down. I checked and we have 3 languages installed. I also checked the Server environment page and everything is marked OK. We are using Moodle 3.0.2. My other (personal) 3.0.2 site has the languages in the drop-down but they're not there in our real server (or our test server which is a copy of prod). Can anyone provide any insight as to why? I'm stuck.

Thanks!

Leah

Screenshot1-installed languages

Screenshot 2 - lang custom

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Leah Hemeon

Re: Nothing in Language Customisation drop-down

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Can you temporarily enable debugging on that server? Maybe that some unexpected error happened and the rest of the page is not rendered (is there a footer on it?)

By the way, you seem to have fr_ca pack installed. Should not you have its parent language (fr) installed too?