Office 365 Outlook Calendar

Office 365 Outlook Calendar

by John House -
Number of replies: 3
I am working on getting the Office 365 integration setup and am having an issue with a few things.  The first thing is the Outlook Calendar Sync feature.  When I click on it under the Office 365/ Moodle Control Panel to setup sync it errors:

Exception - No token available for user #1896

It shows that I am currently connected to Office 365.

Moodle 3.0
Windows 2012 Server

Thanks for any help...

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John House

Re: Office 365 Outlook Calendar

by Simon Rediss-Whitfield -

HI John, are you user #1896?

Does this user need a token creating ?

Create a token

This feature allows you to create a token for specific user. It can be useful if a user doesn't have the moodle/create:token capability. This is also the only way to create a token for an administrator. For security reason, tokens are not automatically generated in the administrator security keys page.

1. Administration > Site Administration > Plugins > Web services > Manage tokens
  2. Click on Add
  3. Select the created user and service
  4. Click on Saves changes

As you created a token for this user, you do not need to assign "moodle/webservice:createtoken" to him/her. Finally, note that, as for authorised users, you can also set IP restriction and Valid until on a token.

In reply to Simon Rediss-Whitfield

by John House -

Perfect, I am that user and an admin so that would be why I do not have a token.  Thanks so much everything is working now.

In reply to Simon Rediss-Whitfield

by Max Stenlund -

I have the same problem and i do not work when and create a token for the user.  Any hints?