I upgraded my moodle from 2.8 to 2.9
My current moodle version is 2.9.2+ ( Build 20151008)
I added a custom external service and enabled it.
But I am getting the following error when I add functions :
"Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Cannot find file with external function implementation"
Please refer the screen short of my server environment.
Should I add any additional php extensions for my server?
If so, what are all the extensions to be installed?
I need to add the following functions to the Custom service :
- core_user_create_users: Create users.
- core_user_get_users_by_field: Retrieve users information for a specified unique field.
- core_user_update_users: Update users.
- core_course_get_courses: Return course details
- core_course_get_categories: Return category details
- enrol_manual_enrol_users: Manual enrol users
- enrol_manual_unenrol_users: Manual unenrol users
- core_enrol_get_users_courses: Get the list of courses a user is enrolled in
Can any one help? Thanks in advance.
And by the way, I have noticed an increase in moodle site page loading after upgrading to 2.9 even with my broadband speed at 512 kbps only. The site is fast. Congrats and appreciation to all the members of the moodle development team.