is there any way student's view displaying by their parents on Separate participants mod

is there any way student's view displaying by their parents on Separate participants mod

by Çağlar MERSİNLİ -
Number of replies: 2

Hi ;

i use dataform with Separate participants mod.

and i want to displaying entries by students and their parents. i read this doc https://docs.moodle.org/23/en/Parent_role 

and i add parent role and  i assing the parent to the student.

but  I dont accomplish what i want. (insomuch as  i set same name parent and their student   )

which  Separate participants mod taking base user name or user id? 

how can i solve this problem 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Çağlar MERSİNLİ

Re: is there any way student's view displaying by their parents on Separate participants mod

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello. Unless you are using Moodle 2.3 then the more up to date documentation page is Parent role

The parent role does not actually enrol students into a course (for security reasons) and so I would not expect parents to be able to make their own entries in the dataform, if that is what you are trying to do.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Ynt: Re: is there any way student's view displaying by their parents on Separate participants mod

by Çağlar MERSİNLİ -

Hi Mary thank you for reply

i see, i dont know how i can find solution. i guess i have no choice other than  i give  single user account  both student and their parent . As such it does not look professional smile

thank u again  best regards