moodle 2.9: quiz editor is missing after uninstall plugin of integration with office 365

moodle 2.9: quiz editor is missing after uninstall plugin of integration with office 365

by Hok-hoi Yeung -
Number of replies: 4

After installing the following office 365 plugin, I cannot login moodle via office 365.

• auth_oidc
  • local_o365
  • repository_office365
  • profilefield_o365
  • profilefield_oidc
  • filter_oembed

Then, I tried to uninstall all of them, but 

Office365 Connection, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Office 365 Integration, Microsoft OneNote cannot be uninstall.

Quiz editor is disappeared as follows:

Please HELP!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hok-hoi Yeung

Re: moodle 2.9: quiz editor is missing after uninstall plugin of integration with office 365

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Turn on Debugging to see what the error message is.

In reply to Tim Hunt

回應: Re: moodle 2.9: quiz editor is missing after uninstall plugin of integration with office 365

by Hok-hoi Yeung -

Tim, 

Thank you for your reply. The error messages are shown as follows when I tried to edit a question: 

Warning: require_once(/var/www/moodle/local/msaccount/msaccount_client.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/moodle/local/onenote/classes/api/msaccount.phpon line 30

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/moodle/local/msaccount/msaccount_client.php' (include_path='/var/www/moodle/lib/zend:/var/www/moodle/lib/pear:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/moodle/local/onenote/classes/api/msaccount.php on line 30

When I browsed on the plugins overview, some message are shown as follows:

Can not add jQuery plugins after starting page output!

• line 487 of /lib/outputrequirementslib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 431 of /lib/outputrequirementslib.php: call to page_requirements_manager->jquery_plugin()
  • line 26 of /local/o365/settings.php: call to page_requirements_manager->jquery()
  • line 67 of /lib/classes/plugininfo/local.php: call to include()
  • line 500 of /admin/settings/plugins.php: call to core\plugininfo\local->load_settings()
  • line 6874 of /lib/adminlib.php: call to require()
  • line 468 of /lib/classes/plugininfo/base.php: call to admin_get_root()
  • line 1294 of /admin/renderer.php: call to core\plugininfo\base->get_settings_url()
  • line 372 of /admin/renderer.php: call to core_admin_renderer->plugins_control_panel()
  • line 207 of /admin/plugins.php: call to core_admin_renderer->plugin_management_page()

I think the main problem is due to the integration with office 365. Please give me any suggestions to fix it.

In reply to Hok-hoi Yeung

Re: 回應: Re: moodle 2.9: quiz editor is missing after uninstall plugin of integration with office 365

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

You need to contact the people who created the Office 365 add-ons. I think there are several related plugins. Did you install all the ones required?

In reply to Tim Hunt

回應: Re: 回應: Re: moodle 2.9: quiz editor is missing after uninstall plugin of integration with office 365

by Hok-hoi Yeung -

I have installed the following related plugin of office 365.

• auth_oidc
  • local_o365
  • repository_office365
  • profilefield_o365
  • profilefield_oidc
  • filter_oembed

And then, I tried uninstall them, but some of them cannot be uninstall. such as Microsoft Office 365 Integration and Microsoft OneNote