from the University of North Carolina
With bFree you can:
- Open a Blackboard™ archive to browse and preview the course materials.
- Search for words in titles, descriptions, wikis, forums, and file names.
- Preview content items automatically.
- Extract selected materials as an independent web site that mimics the original course.
- Extract selected materials as plain files and folders.
The extracted web site can be put on a web server or even loaded into another online learning system.
Please note that bFree does not yet extract all types of content. It does extract all section and subsection pages, texts, wikis, forums, announcements, group and course uploads, and attached files of all types. Please make sure that your distribution of copyrighted materials conforms to copyright laws and fair use policies.
Additional information is included in the bFree FAQ, available as a downloadable