Auto reminder to Students for defined activities

Auto reminder to Students for defined activities

by Manish Kumar -
Number of replies: 1
Hi , 

I am new Moodler, and I believe someone can help me here for my specific requirement. 

My requirement is - To notify a user for various activities and Quizzes based on date of USER Enrollment on moodle .

As this is for a specific user, it cannot be a group activity. Hence I believe I should not be using Cohort and Group functions available in Moodle. As different user in Cohort or Group will have a different date of USER Enrollment on moodle

Example - Manish's Profile was created on 13th Sep 15. So he should get reminders/notifications about completing - 

1. Reminder to completing a Lesson by 30th day / 1 month of his joining on LMS  (Moodle)
  2. From 30th to 45th day, he should be able to complete a quiz on the lesson, on 44th day he will get reminder to complete this activity.
  3. From 35th to 60th day, he should be able to complete lesson 2, on 59th day he will get reminder to complete this activity.
  4. From 60th to 90th day, he should be able to complete Quiz on lesson 2, on 89th day he will get reminder to complete this activity.
  5. and So on .....

So we can define all activities with difference of days and then trigger it for a USER from his enrollment date

I have tried various options but in most of cases it is either Manual or Email is sent to all in the group/ Cohort

Hoping for great help. 

Thanks and regards 

Manish Kumar 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Manish Kumar

Re: Auto reminder to Students for defined activities

by Steven Swanepoel -

This functionality would be useful. Did you manage to find a way to do this?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)