Integration round 2015-08-13 - lazy, inconstant integrators, like me

Integration round 2015-08-13 - lazy, inconstant integrators, like me

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Cold numbers:

24 issues have been successfully integrated with 6 rejected and 3 delayed. That's 80% success, not bad.

Notes:

• Waiting since more than 1 month ago, this week MDL-49398 should be, finally, evaluated, grrr. Sorry for the long holding period, Toni!
  • There are 52 issues awaiting peer-review, it's me or this is getting bigger and bigger?
  • Some good progression with pending regressions is happening, still we need to evaluate/fix/kill all them.
  • We are just four weeks away from next minor releases, time to organize and fix the goals for them.

Hot topics:

• MDL-46860: File picker breaking within Atto's popup.
  • MDL-51050: Stop (idiot?) browsers from populating every password field with username & password.
  • MDL-50446: Problems with main-menu block resources displayed in popup/new window.
  • MDL-50062: Fixed the handling of extra credit when moving between different aggregation methods in categories.
  • MDL-50062: Database authentication against SQL*Server databases (via ODBC) now working.
  • And many more in areas like gradebook, external tools (LTI consumer), blocks, behat tests...

Warm thanks:

• To Tomasz Muras, from Enovation Solutions, for his help both reporting and fixing multiple issues in the Tracker, much appreciated, big thanks!

Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of

all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this,

that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.

--Thomas Carlyle

Average of ratings: -