MCQ review behaviour

MCQ review behaviour

by Grand Alex -
Number of replies: 3

Dear All

Can you help me to configure the review after submitting the quiz that the students can choose the 4 choices to see the feedback.

If this needs programming can you tell me which files I have to look for or if there's a plugin that do this.

Thanks for your help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Grand Alex

Re: MCQ review behaviour

by Grand Alex -

Dear All

Let me explain more what I need:

I'm using moodle for giving a course, and we make quizzes (MCQ with 4 choices - Behavior Deferred feedback) to explain the course.

The candidates must reply to the quizzes and we want that the candidates can get the specific feedback for the 4 choices in the review session to understand the 4 choices. i want that when the candidate click on 1 choice or click on the check button he gets the specific feedback for that choice and can check also the other choices.

Can you tell me which files to change and the code that I have to put there (I think that the code that generate the check button in the adaptive mode has to be used).

Thanks for your help.

In reply to Grand Alex

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Instead of changing code, just detail the feedback four choices in the overall feedback area.  That should achieve what you are looking for in a much simpler way and avoid the need for them to have to click four times to see the four different feedback options.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Grand Alex -

Thanks Emma for the this turn around, But in this case no more shuffle for the choices and also it can be confusing to see the feedback for the 4 choices together. If changing the code is not that much difficult, I prefer to change the code.

Hope that Tim Hunt or another programmer tell me if this is doable or that I have to go with your solution.

Thanks again Emma.