Status of Simple Statistics

Status of Simple Statistics

by James Robertson -
Number of replies: 2

Does anyone know the status of the Simple Statistics page?  Is anyone working on it?  My Moodle experience includes only a few weeks prior to 1.5 beta, so I no longer recall what was included, but it seems like it was pretty useful.

Thanks,

Jim.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Robertson

Re: Status of Simple Statistics

by Jean-Michel Védrine -
Simple statistics (and detailed statistics) are deprecated with Moodle 1.5 and 1.6.
Everything that was included in Simple statistics report (and a lot more) is now available in the Overview report (you have to check "Show mark details" to see grades for each questions) and the detailed statistics report is replaced by the Item analysis and detailed responses reports.
You should not have any Simple statistics or Detailed Statistics tab. They are sign of directories left over from a previous Moodle install.
Look in mod/quiz/report directory, you should only have the default.php file and the four overview, analysis, regrade and responses subdirectories. Delete other subdirectories.
Note that responses was only added very recently to Moodle and only to Moodle 1.52+ and 1.6dev so maybe it will be missing.
In reply to Jean-Michel Védrine

Re: Status of Simple Statistics

by James Robertson -

Thanks for clarifying that.  I do not have either of those tabs, I just recall that they used to be there, and at one point there had seemed to be a plan to create a new Simple Statistics report, though I didn't know what it might contain.  I have been using the mark details, and I installed the detailed responses report last week.  Thanks for your explanation, and also for the great work on the detailed response report.

Jim.