Multi question of Course in single exam

Multi question of Course in single exam

by masoudvaio vaio -
Number of replies: 8

I Want to take an exam like a GRE  . But the moodle exam can't support this.

what s solution for this ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to masoudvaio vaio

Re: Multi question of Course in single exam

by soroush crazy -
Yeh, I have the same problem too.

is there any way for creation multi question from diffirent course in One quiz ? Something like GRE !!!

I want to get seperated grade form any course question and get tolal grade too.

If any one khow about any module PLZ help us !!!

In reply to soroush crazy

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

What is GRE?

In reply to Marcus Green

by soroush crazy -
GRE is an exam that get from different courses.

At the end of exam , students could see their each course's grades and total grade of the exam.

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Moodle gives you the grade at the end of the exam, are you asking for students to have the ability to see all their grades on all the courses?
In reply to Marcus Green

by soroush crazy -
NO , my question is something different.

I know moodle have ability to set an exam that have questions from different course's question bank.

I want to create an exam and get the question from different course's question bank , and put each course grade in grade book.

i know moodle can save total grade of an exam ! but I want to save each course's grade.

If you don't understand tell me to explain more for you.

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

So the way to do this would be to have the course question banks at the category level.  Create a category for each course. You then create the exam to pull questions randomly from each course category or however you want to set it up.

Then you just need to separate out the exam grades by category - I believe there is a report or plugin that will do this.

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I guess what we are saying is that there isn't a way to pull a course grade and make it part of another course asides from a report plugin or something like that.   But if you are want the quiz grades by course, I think that creating categories in your quiz bank for each course might be a way to achieve that.

by john Simpson -

I believe this is the link for GRE, https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/about

Is there any way we can see an example test of GRE?

I believe that this test is done in secure GRE testing centres in specific locations. Are you seeking to prepare students students for these exams?