I'm releasing a bunch of journal module versions for all maintained versions (2.8, 2.7 and 2.6) + 2.5 in this case. It is important to upgrade your systems as all these upgrades includes a security issue fix.
Also, the new 2.8 release includes few other changes:
- Behaviour (by AL Richards): Entries that needs regrading are marked so the teacher can easily see them
- Accessibility: Adding missing labels to entries grading page
- Security: Preventing CSFR in report.php and edit.php
- Bugs: Other minor issues have been addressed
- Testing: More behavioural tests to cover the new functionality
- Continuous Integration: Integration with Travis. This means that, every time there is a change in the plugin all tests will automatically run in Travis CI infrastructure providing info about whether the new changes are breaking the expected module behaviour or not (if they are broken problems will be fixed before releasing the code). This means that from now onwards, all the plugin releases will come with the "guarantee" that the behavioural tests are passing. This image shows the project status, you have probably seen it before if you are involved in developments in github.
Thanks to AL Richards for the behaviour change and for fixing an existing issue; and another thanks to Moodle HQ project weeks, for allowing developers working in side projects.