Image upload button is not available in TinyMCE editor

Image upload button is not available in TinyMCE editor

by Deepu Yes -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I am using Moodle 2.7. I want to  insert image, for this I click the insert/edit image button available in tinyMCE editor. Then a popup appeared as expected. But there was no image upload option available.

Please check the image below.

zz

How can I solve this?? This is happened in crome, firefox, IE11, so I think this is not the browser issue. The tinyMCE I used is 3.5.10 .

The code for the popup is like this.

<fieldset>
      <legend>{#advimage_dlg.general}</legend>

<table role="presentation" class="properties"td>
                            <tr>
                               <td class="column1">&nbsp;</td>
                               <td align="left" id="srcbrowsercontainer">&nbsp;</td>
                            </tr>

<tr>
        <td class="column1"><label id="srclabel" for="src">{#advimage_dlg.src}</label></td>
                                <td><input name="src" type="text" id="src" value="" class="mceFocus" onchange="ImageDialog.showPreviewImage(this.value);" aria-required="true" /></td>
       </tr>
       <tr>
        <td><label for="src_list">{#advimage_dlg.image_list}</label></td>
        <td><select id="src_list" name="src_list" onchange="document.getElementById('src').value=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;document.getElementById('alt').value=this.options[this.selectedIndex].text;document.getElementById('title').value=this.options[this.selectedIndex].text;ImageDialog.showPreviewImage(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value);"><option value=""></option></select></td>
       </tr>
       <tr>
        <td class="column1"><label id="altlabel" for="alt">{#advimage_dlg.alt}</label></td>
        <td><input id="alt" name="alt" type="text" value="" /></td>
       </tr>
      </table>
    </fieldset>

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Deepu Yes

Re: Image upload button is not available in TinyMCE editor

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

It looks like you are in a quiz. read Tim's responses in this post: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=271250#p1190198

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to John Provasnik

Re: Image upload button is not available in TinyMCE editor

by Esther . -

Hi, I would like to point out that this problem is not exclusive to quizes.

I am editing the summary on the home page and am having the same problem. I see there is a tracker for the problem/request for change. Will try to add my information to it (Moodle-forum and Tracker-site is new to me).

[edit] Ow... I see the tracker is closed already because it wasn't a bug.

But the resolution is not a fix for my problem. mixed

For now I will workaround it by uploading the image I want in another part of my site, and then use the url of it in the text editor of the block on my homepage.