Moodle 2.7 Reports - Can't find a full report of a user, or a full download of a day's activity so I can search

Moodle 2.7 Reports - Can't find a full report of a user, or a full download of a day's activity so I can search

by Colin Matheson -
Number of replies: 3
I am looking into an online discipline issue. When I click on the student in question and choose Activity reports->All logs, I only see activities related to the front page. How can I see all actions done by a user on the entire site?

I  tried choosing Reports->Logs to get all logs for a day. I downloaded the logs in order to search them but just  page with the 30 records that were visible on the webpage.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Colin Matheson

Re: Moodle 2.7 Reports - Can't find a full report of a user, or a full download of a day's activity so I can search

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

The problem with only seeing 30 records might be related to this: MDL-46118 And there is also this issue: MDL-46865 re downloading user reports.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Moodle 2.7 Reports - Can't find a full report of a user, or a full download of a day's activity so I can search

by Colin Matheson -

Hi Mary,

So if we upgrade we will be able to download full reports? I am always leering about doing an upgrade with school in session, but we may have to.

Any ideas on just seeing a single user's activity across the site?

In reply to Colin Matheson

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
You might have replied while I was editing my post! This tracker issue MDL-46865 still appears to be work in progress, unfortunately.