Face to face - Add\remove attendees

Face to face - Add\remove attendees

by Lucy Sanders -
Number of replies: 3

Hi there,

I am trying to add a user that is linked to a cohort which is linked to the course.

The face to face session is over however we need to add them to the list for reporting purposes and then mark them as attended, how ever it does not want to allow me to..

Message I get:

It has no understanding to it due to the cohort being linked....?

Could not enrol "User" into the course.
Could not add "User" to the session.

Can anyone help has anyone experienced this?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lucy Sanders

Re: Face to face - Add\remove attendees

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

I feel your pain.  It seems that the F2F module looks for manual or self enrollment in the course, even though it doesn't enroll staff with a role (they show up on Enrolled users with nothing in the role column and do not appear in the grade book or completion records) when you add them, if they are not enrolled.

For some reason, it doesn't seem to believe in Cohort enrollment.  If you add a manual enrollment method, it seems to work.  You don't have to manually enroll them, just add the method.  That is what works for me.

In reply to Lucy Sanders

Re: Face to face - Add\remove attendees

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

I feel your pain.  It seems that the F2F module looks for manual or self enrollment in the course, even though it doesn't enroll staff with a role (they show up on Enrolled users with nothing in the role column and do not appear in the grade book or completion records) when you add them, if they are not enrolled.

For some reason, it doesn't seem to believe in Cohort enrollment.  If you add a manual enrollment method, it seems to work.  You don't have to manually enroll them, just add the method.  That is what works for me.