Unintentional upgrade- can't get past plugins check

Unintentional upgrade- can't get past plugins check

by simi solesi -
Number of replies: 3

I was trying to install a plugin into my moodle site (2.6.7 i think), however when I clicked install it brought me to this page here:

page

sorry for the unnecessary space. 

Now i've installed all the add-ons needed to make the plugin work, but it wont let me continue past this page. I can't cancel the upgrade even though I didn't choose to upgrade the system. I can't go to any other page and if I click continue I just get redirected to the same page.

I'm at my wits end, really don't know what to do. I'm not that tech savvy either so I'm not familiar with editing code and the like, but I do have someone who could potentially help if the solution comes to that.

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to simi solesi

Re: Unintentional upgrade- can't get past plugins check

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

This is the page you are meant to get to.  Click on Upgrade Database and you will be done.  You are not upgrading the system, this is the next step in installing the plugins.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Steve Beckwith -

I have the same problem.  pre checks all passed but got to this screen and cant get any further.  Clicking Upgrade database just brings me back to the same page.

Any Ideas???

Steve

Attachment image.png
In reply to Steve Beckwith

by Scott Karren -

Steve,

The Drag and drop into text question type requires the Gap select question type to be installed as well.  If you look at the "Requires" column anything in red needs to be resolved before you will be able to continue.

HTH

Scott