Errors after upgrading

Errors after upgrading

by John Smith -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

I have upgraded from 2.6.2 (Build: 20140310) to 2.7+ (Build: 20140515) and receiving the following error "error reading from database" after enabling debugging from config file, i am getting the following debugging details.

Debug info: Unknown column 'availability' in 'field list'
SELECT section, id, course, name, summary, summaryformat, sequence, visible, availability FROM course_sections WHERE course = ? ORDER BY section
[array (
0 => '1',
)]
Error code: dmlreadexception
Stack trace:

line 443 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
    line 1014 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
    line 1305 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
    line 1256 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_records_select()
    line 566 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to moodle_database->get_records()
    line 619 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to course_modinfo::build_course_section_cache()
    line 451 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to course_modinfo::build_course_cache()
    line 412 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to course_modinfo->__construct()
    line 2055 of /lib/modinfolib.php: call to course_modinfo::instance()
    line 57 of /blocks/site_main_menu/block_site_main_menu.php: call to get_fast_modinfo()
    line 773 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_site_main_menu->get_content()
    line 236 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_list->formatted_contents()
    line 993 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()
    line 1045 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()
    line 361 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()
    line 45 of /theme/clean/layout/columns3.php: call to core_renderer->standard_head_html()
    line 877 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
    line 807 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
    line 101 of /index.php: call to core_renderer->header()

I will really appreciate your help to resolve this issue.
Thank you.
Average of ratings: -