Basic Question - How to attach a quiz to a course

Basic Question - How to attach a quiz to a course

by Jennifer Weinmann -
Number of replies: 3

Good Morning!

I'm very green in Moodle smile.

We have uploaded courses, one happens to be a youtube video.  At the end of the video, I want a quiz to pop up.  How do I attach a quiz after a video in a course?  I was self-teaching and thought it would just be considered a 2nd activity within the course, but I can't seem to figure out how to add more than 1 thing to a course.

Thanks!

Jen

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jennifer Weinmann

Re: Basic Question - How to attach a quiz to a course

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I don't quiz understand what you are asking.

But, I was wondring if looking at http://learn.moodle.net/course/view.php?id=2 would help. Both as an example of how a Moodle course can be put together, and also for the content there.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Basic Question - How to attach a quiz to a course

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Jennifer - I just saw another of your posts and wondered if in Course administration>Edit settings you are using the single activity course format which is why you only have one activity? If you go go the Edit settings you can change it to topics format and then you will be able to add more than one activity - a youtube video and a quiz for example.