"link to next activity" not restored

"link to next activity" not restored

by Charles Ray -
Number of replies: 4
Moodle 2.6.2 (Build: 20140310)

I backed up a course and when I restored it on another computer using version 2.6.3, the "link to next activity" was not set.  I then restored it on the original 2.6.2 except under a different category and found the same behavior, the "link to next activity" on each lesson was not set according to the original lessons.  It now says "none".

Everything else seems to have restored properly.  Did I miss something in the backup, the only thing I deselected was the enrolled user data?

Thanks for your help.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Charles Ray

Re: "link to next activity" not restored

by Torsten Händler -

maybe the course format is an other then in the original course

In reply to Torsten Händler

by Charles Ray -

No, everything looks exactly like the original, the only difference that I can see is that the item "link to next activity" didn't restore.  The correct values are in the dropdown list but just not reselected during the restore process.

In reply to Charles Ray

by Charles Ray -

I did a test.  I made a simple course, 1 topic with 2 lessons.  I used all default setting and only set the "link to next activity" in Lesson 1 to Lesson 2.  I backed up the course and restored it to another category with a new name.  The restore course had the link set to "none" but the dropdown list indicated the correct items.  I then restored the course to the same original course where it was deleted and restored, the same situation occurred, the link to activity was set to "none".

Is this a bug?