Problem for downhoad file (CVS,etc) - after upgrade 2.2 to 2.5+/2.5.1+

Problem for downhoad file (CVS,etc) - after upgrade 2.2 to 2.5+/2.5.1+

by Emanuele M -
Number of replies: 2

[ENGLISH] As described in attachments, upgrading from version 2.2 to version 2.5 + I found this issue. The first file shows how is the server now, that is on production. The second file shows the status of the upgraded server which is now being tested. In the first there is the possibility of download the results as a file (CSV, etc.) In the second this is no possible.Anyone know how I can solve this problem? (Sorry for my english)

[ITALIAN]Come descritto negli allegati, aggiornando dalla versione 2.2 alla versione 2.5+ mi sono trovato questa problematica. Il primo file fa vedere come è il server ora , cioè quello in produzione. Il secondo file invece mostra lo stato del server aggiornato che ora è in fase di collaudo. Nel primo c'è la possibilita di scaricari i risultati in un file (CVS,etc) Nel secondo no.Qualcuno sa come posso risolvere questa problematica.?

Attachment Test Result.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Emanuele M

Re: Problem for downhoad file (CVS,etc) - after upgrade 2.2 to 2.5+/2.5.1+

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

This is MDL-37235.

The string [downloadas, table] needs to be fixed in the Italian language pack.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Problem for downhoad file (CVS,etc) - after upgrade 2.2 to 2.5+/2.5.1+

by Emanuele M -

Hi Tim,

Your recommendation has been decisive.The anomaly is solved

in fact the problem was related to my "lang pack" too old.

thank you very much for this.