Entering paper grades?

Entering paper grades?

by Andrew Leer -
Number of replies: 4

25% of our users do not have a computer they can take Moodle quizes on. These users are given paper quizzes to take their tests on.   The users with paper quizzes have regular accounts in the courses and are enrolled in a cohort just like the rest of the users that have computers.  

Whenever the people who use paper take a quiz, someone has to manually enter all of their answers into the system for grading.  This is tedious because the questions and multiple choice answers are not displayed in the same order they are listed on the paper.  

We'd like to keep our online students having randomized questions and answers while making it easier to enter the paper quizzes (or maybe just the grades from the paper quizzes) into the the system.  

How would I go about accomplishing this?  I am using Moodle 2.5.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andrew Leer

Re: Entering paper grades?

by Jose Navas -

It would be nice if the quiz can be exported as a PDF so you can print it and give it to some of the students, but nevertheless, I think you can manually add a grade for the paper quizzes in the course's Gradebook.

In reply to Jose Navas

by Paula Clough -

Yes, you can turn editing on in the grade book and override the quiz grade for the users not taking the test online. 

cool

In reply to Jose Navas

by Paula Clough -

Yes, you can turn editing on in the grade book and override the quiz grade for the users not taking the test online. 

cool