Quiz Report, Removing columns and Review Attemps

Quiz Report, Removing columns and Review Attemps

by John Graham -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I hope I am posting this is the right place? I have created a new role to be used on my Moodle site. The role is a copy of ‘Non-editing teacher’ and then I have customised this role. The new role will be able to view the course, view their students (in a group) and view the quiz grade reports.  I want to have the role set so they can’t preview the quiz to see any of the questions or the student’s answers.

So far I have managed to prevent the new role previewing the quiz (See below) . But when they go to view the quiz grades/responses report they can view the student’s attempt and answers (See screenshots).

Quiz Example

The new role can't preview the quiz.

Grades Report

The above image is the grades report (I have managed to add the feedback column back ino the report). I don’t want the user to be able to review the students attempt. The last column, either disable the links or just remove the column completley.

Responses Report

The above image is the responses report. Again, I don’t want the user to be able to review the studetns attempt. The last column, resposes, either disable the links or just remove the coloumn completley.

I don't know if I change this in the Define Role or in the code? Hope this makes sense? I am currently using Moodle 2.3.2+ (Build: 20121005).

Cheers

John

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Graham

Re: Quiz Report, Removing columns and Review Attemps

by John Graham -

I have managed to resolve this using CSS in my current Moodle theme. Here is the code for anyone who wants to do the same:

#page-mod-quiz-report table#attempts .c9,

#page-mod-quiz-report table#attempts .c10 {

display: none;

}

Use firebug in Mozilla FireFox to determine which columns you don't want to display.