2.1 Using a different quiz per class for the same course page

2.1 Using a different quiz per class for the same course page

by Nikki Chic -
Number of replies: 4

Using 2.1. I want to be able to use a pool of 80 questions and of the 80 questions, for Class 1 scheduled for today, I want them to get question 1 - 25, Class B scheduled tomorrow, will get question 26 - 51, Class C scheduled for the next day, will get question 52 - 77.  Is there a way to do this?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nikki Chic

Re: 2.1 Using a different quiz per class for the same course page

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You could make 3 quizzes, with the relevant questions for the appropriate classes, A B and C?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Nikki Chic -

I could, but I have certification restrictions setup to look at the test and once a certain grade is received on the test, launch the certificate.  If I create different quizzes, there isn't an "or" feature in the restriction to say if the student received an 80% on Test 1, or Test 2, or Test 3.

In reply to Nikki Chic

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Are the students taking the quiz more than once? 

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Nikki Chic -

The test will be reused for different classes and there's a chance that the same student may take the same quiz more than once.