Two ways to create individualized syllabi come to mind. There may be other ways.
- Create a personal wiki (standard wiki, with Wiki Mode set to 'Individual wiki'.
- Open the wiki - there will be a dropbox with 'Select' in it. Click on that and select the student for whom you want to create a syllabus.
- Enter the syllabus information for that student.
- You may want to change the wiki permissions (see settings block) so students cannot edit the wiki.
Forum with Groups (but this is really messy - I'd go with the Wiki option)
- Create Groups with one person in each group.
- Create a Simple discussion forum and set it to Group mode.
- Open the forum and post the syllabus for each student (group).
- What makes this a bit messy is that the default group names are Group 1, Group 2, etc. In order to know which student a group refers to, you have to change the group name to the associated student's name.