Grader Report not displaying

Grader Report not displaying

by Caryl Gordon -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

I have a course that I backed up in Moodle 1.9.19. I restored the coruse in Moodle 2.3. All content came over fine, but the grade book page will not display. I can see the tabs at the top of the page, but the rest of the grader report is blank. I can click on the different tabs: My preferences, Settings, Scales, Import, Export and Letters. However, when I click the Categories and items tab, a blank page is displayed. Any ideas on why the grader report and the Categories and items pages will not display?

Thanks for any and all help!

Caryl Gordon
UNC Charlotte

In reply to Caryl Gordon

Re: Grader Report not displaying

by Bob Puffer -

I'd be turning debug onto its developer level setting and display to the screen.  This sounds like you've got grade_items assigned to a non-existent category (bug we saw quite a bit of when upgrading).  If its that, quite easily fixed, backup and restore course.  Could be something else, though.

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Caryl Gordon -

Thanks for your response, Bob. What do you mean backup and restore. That is the process just used. Do you mean to backup the Moodle 2 coruse and the restore that to the same course?

Caryl

In reply to Caryl Gordon

by Bob Puffer -

Backup and restore to a fresh course and see if the problem still exists.  If not, make the new course operative and the old course inoperative.