Exporting User Answers

Exporting User Answers

by Bryn Palmer -
Number of replies: 1

Hey forum

I'm wondering if there is there any way to export the answers a user provides in a lesson, in any format? (a nice CSV format or something like it). Sort of like the export function on Quiz but for a lesson. Currently I am going to the 'Detailed Statistics' section of a user report for a course and manually getting the answers from there but with a lot of users this takes a lot of time as it shows the entire course.

I could always build a nice javascript script and run that on the Detailed Statistics page of each user to give me the answers but that is ugly and I was wondering if there was an existing function built in?

Thanks
Bryn

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bryn Palmer

Re: Exporting User Answers

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Bryn,

Unfortunately in the Lesson activity there is nothing to export student responses, unlike what exists in the Quiz activity. It would be a welcome addition, and I have opened an issue in the tracker, for which anyone interested may vote: MDL-39468.

Joseph