MULTI SELECT IN USER PROFILE MENU LIST/ TABLES IN TEXT AREA

MULTI SELECT IN USER PROFILE MENU LIST/ TABLES IN TEXT AREA

by victor temmy -
Number of replies: 2

hello i need help alowing users to select more than one item in the use profile menu list .  Currently user can only choose one...  I also want  to know how to make tables in text area friendly to users( what i mean is , i want to make each cells in the tabe to have a fixed  number of text. currently when users edit the table , they have issues like table moving out of range when they type long text.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to victor temmy

Re: MULTI SELECT IN USER PROFILE MENU LIST/ TABLES IN TEXT AREA

by James Richardson -

Hello Victor!

Its difficult what area you are referring to for the User Profile List. By default the navigation  should have a drop menu like the following.

User Prifile Settings

If you are referring to a different area please clarify.

HTML tables canot have a set limit of characters in them. HTML attribures like textarea and text fields can have a limited amout of characters. You can try using inputs in your table code to limit the character count.

Best regards,

James R

InMotion hosting

In reply to James Richardson

Re: MULTI SELECT IN USER PROFILE MENU LIST/ TABLES IN TEXT AREA

by victor temmy -

thanks james . what i meant by user profile list was the drop down menu list in edit profile. only one option could be selected now but i would love multipule selection field in the edit use profile. Can you pls explain more on 'You can try using inputs in your table code to limit the character count'. Thanks