Missing "New Account" form

Missing "New Account" form

by David Heuring -
Number of replies: 2

I have Moodle 2.3.1 installed on a LAMP stack.  I also have full access to the server.  Quite awhile ago, I enabled and configured "self enrollment" and the "email-based self enrollment" plugin.  It worked fine until recently when, after clicking on "Create a New Account", the New Account form no longer not appears.  I've attached an image of what you get.  

I've rechecked all the settings and they are correct.  I went ahead and uninstalled the self enrollment plugin, clearing the database, and then reinstalled it.  Still no New Account Form.  I'm wondering if it is a bug.  Ajternatively, might it have something to do with the customized (Brick) theme I'm using, although self enrollment was working fine in the past with the same theme?  Any ideas?  I haven't seen this problem anywhere on the forums.

Thanks in advance for any insight or suggestions.

Dave

Attachment Untitled.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Heuring

Re: Missing "New Account" form

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Dave,

My suggestion would be to temporarily enable debugging, as recommended in the FAQ 'Why is a page blank, or half missing?' in Administration FAQ.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Missing "New Account" form

by David Heuring -

Thanks, Helen, for the suggestion.  I tried it but there were no errors on the page or in the logs.  I'm really stumped on this one.