Certificate Issue w/ Aardvark Theme

Certificate Issue w/ Aardvark Theme

by Benny Hana -
Number of replies: 3

Hi everyone!

I am running Moodle 2.3.2 and the most recent releases Aardvark and Certificate.  I am getting an issue when clicking on certificate (as an activity in a topic) it just shows the front page, rather the certificate page.  Has anyone else had this problem or have any ideas on how to troubleshoot it?  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the certificate plugin, but have not gone so far as to re-install the theme itself. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Benny Hana

Re: Certificate Issue w/ Aardvark Theme

by Benny Hana -

Just as an update, it isn't related to the theme, since I did a fresh install of moodle and it didn't work - kind of at a loss since I have had it work fine on other installs

In reply to Benny Hana

by Benny Hana -

It seems to be a problem with build 2012092101 - i switched back to a slightly older package 2012090902 and it works fine.  Any ideas?  Please move this to an appropriate thread since it seems to not be a theme problem rather a plugin issue.

In reply to Benny Hana

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Benny,

Sorry I managed to move this to the wrong forum, or Moodle moved it withough me doing anything other than scrolling the move menu list.

I've asked Chris to move it to the Plugins Forum. so hopefully he will do this as soon as he gets my message.

It may be easier if you posted this again the the plugins forum, as the problem is indeed the Certificate plugin itself.

Have you checked out the New Plugins directory?

https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=mod_certificate

Hope this helps?

Mary