Hi to everyone,
there are some strange effects using lessons.
1) I tried to change my role from admin to student intending to test my lesson. Result: fatal php error about timing (ok, catched) and another fatal error about availibilty of said lesson, also catched.
I could test the lesson if it is online. That doesn't make sense: testing for production must be offline for students.
2) may be I'm wrong: adding up the points given in questions is not correct. For example: 2 questions, both 1 --> shown is plus 1 to students
3) There is no hint to the total amount auf points, this may be related to 2)
4) some times there is a HTML editor, some times not. Page layout follows the same rules: after 2-3 times editing there is a paragraph i.e. <p> visible in the output, otherwise answers will stick directly to the checkbox.
5) the advance shown in lessons to students doesn't make any sense for me. Starting with 28% on sheet 1/20? Going to 33% on sheet 2 ??
6) no more Regular Expressions at all. Good, doesn't work in 2.3.
Maybe I'm just a bit spoiled by the excellent work in quiz / tests.
Can anybody help?