MDLQA-4825 problem

MDLQA-4825 problem

by Monico Briseño -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Testers

To whom concern.

I was testing MDLQA-4825 but I couldn't find the Appearance option inside of Settings menu on the qa.moodle.net server.

I attach a screnshot of this menu.

Cheers

Monico

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Monico Briseño

Re: MDLQA-4825 problem

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
HI there. I think you have logged in as a manager and you need to be logged in as admin to see the Appearance setting.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Monico Briseño -
Picture of Testers

Hi, Mary. First thanks for your sooner reply. I checked the qa.moodle.net server, again. But, I couldn't find the admin account. I see the following accounts:

• manager / test
  • teacher / test
  • student / test

Any clue?

TIA

Mónico

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi again. I think if you are in the tester's group and you want admin access to the QA Moodle site you need to email Helen and she will give you the details.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Monico Briseño -
Picture of Testers

Hi, Mary. Ok. Meanwhile,  I will look for other Moodle QA without this restriction.

Cheers

Monico.

Re: QA site admin access

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Monico,

I have sent you a message with the QA site admin login details. We don't provide them on the front page of the site, as otherwise a lot of people log in at the same time and change admin settings, then it becomes difficult to use the site for testing.

If anyone else would like admin access to the QA site, please contact me.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: QA site admin access

by Graham Stone -
Picture of Testers

Hi Helen,

Please can you send me the admin login detaisl as well?  I skipped and QA tests that required it as I wasn't aware we could have it.

Many Thansk,