I would like to create a tutorial explaining how to go from point A to point B for the average user to setup and use wordpress multisite inside Moodle. However I am having the hardest time setting it up for myself.
I have downloaded and installed the Wordpress LTI Plugin using this-
Directions for configuring WordPress:
- Configure your WordPress account for multisite
- Download the WordPress LTI plugin
- Extract the LTI plugin into
- Log as superAdmin and go to Network Dashboard -> Settings -> LTI Consumers Keys. Here you can manage the authorized consumers keys
- For more detailed configuration, follow the directions here
The part that is missing is how you add wordpress into Moodle.
What is the Launch URL??? Obviously with the plugin you have to setup the consumer key and shared secret, but I cannot find any documentation on the Launch URL.
If anyone can shed some light on this let me know.