Student's view questions and answer

Student's view questions and answer

by megan l -
Number of replies: 1

Is it possible for the students to view their questions and answers to teh quizes in the scorm modules similar to what a teacher or admin can see. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to megan l

Re: Student's view questions and answer

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

in Moodle 2 I think you can use the moodle/user:viewuseractivitiesreport capability to give the user access to their own outline report as displayed with a tab on their user profile page - this page shows all activity info though, including information from the SCORM package.

but - raw SCORM data isn't all that readable for teachers I'm not sure you'd want to show it to students unfiltered!

We have some nicer reports in Moodle 2.2/2.3 that display interactions report data in a much cleaner way to teachers - at the same time we seperated out the userreport into it's own file with the idea of adding support in future for students to be able to see the same data, but I think it would need a lot more work filtering/making the data readable before we did this.