41 issues have been successfully integrated with 7 rejected. That is 85% success.
Now phpunit is settled in core, integrators will be moving towards more robustly requiring unit tests with new code. Developers who haven't yet seen the phpunit infrastructure should familiarise themselves and prepare to start writing tests. The infrastructure for phpunit is worlds away from simpletest, there are lots of examples in core code and docs at dev/PHPUnit.
Away from integration, we are currently in the planning season for development candidates for Moodle 2.4. A major focus is on improving performance through the use of a 'Moodle Universal Cache', interested readers are encouraged to contribute on the issue MDL-25290 so we can improve the Moodle world!
- MDL-34271 - improved mysql collation handling for upgrades and a cli tool for converting inconsistent collations
- MDL-34072 - site registrations fail on oracle
- MDL-33917 - some front page resources from Moodle 1.9 were failing to upgrade to 2.x
- MDL-31622 - Names of days and months in calendar popup are not translatable
- MDL-34153 - Message-ID generated in forum posts are not valid RFC-2822 -> marked as SPAM
- Jordan Tomkinson, keeping moodle.org running over the last few years and tending to the fish in Perth, the fish and I will miss your contributions!
- Aaron Barnes (Totara/Catalyst IT) for kindly finding and fixing bugs in course completion for Moodlers everywhere