49 issues have been successfully integrated with 3 rejected and 1 delayed. That is near 94% success, well done!
The integration summary has been sadly missing in the previous weeks. We were working hard getting Moodle 2.3 and 2.3.1 released and with much hard work from all contributors, 561 issues have been integrated since our last update! We'll try to bring you more regular summaries!
- MDL-33018 - Add context index to substantially improve system performance on large PostgreSQL installations
- MDL-18301 - Hidden Quiz Grade not working.
- MDL-8249 - Localised standard role names and descriptions
- MDL-33710 - moodle created zip files are not utf-8 compatible
- MDL-33890 - Drag n Drop does not work when moving blocks into custom regions
- Eric Merrill (Oakland University) and Charles Fulton (Lafayette College) for the bug reports, fixes and sharing with us!
- Damyon Wiese (Netspot) for continuing to work on making our new activity module (mod_assign) gold class!
Thanks to all! Dan