"Stat Failed" Messages After Installation

"Stat Failed" Messages After Installation

by Mike Barwell -
Number of replies: 0
Hi all,

I have installed Moodle 1.4.4 on a RH Server with PHP 4.1 , Apache 1.3.22 and MySQL 3.23 that we have available as a test moodle box.

During the last bit of table installs I received errors about "Stat Failed" when creating the login table - but the table was created OK.

When I go to the Administration Section at the top of the page the following messages are displayed:

Warning: stat failed for
/home/users/barkuma/public_html/mod/glossary/dynalink.php/filter.php
(errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/users/barkuma/public_html/lib/weblib.php on line 775

Warning: stat failed for /home/users/barkuma/public_html/blocks/login/db/ (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/users/barkuma/public_html/lib/blocklib.php on line 548

Warning: stat failed for /home/users/barkuma/public_html/blocks/site_main_menu/db/ (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/users/barkuma/public_html/lib/blocklib.php548
on line

Warning: stat failed for /home/users/barkuma/public_html/enrol/database/version.php (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/users/barkuma/public_html/lib/adminlib.php on line 17

Warning: stat failed for /home/users/barkuma/public_html/enrol/flatfile/version.php (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/users/barkuma/public_html/lib/adminlib.php on line 17

Warning: stat failed for /home/users/barkuma/public_html/enrol/internal/version.php (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/users/barkuma/public_html/lib/adminlib.php on line 17

On the main home page the error is:
Warning: stat failed for /home/users/barkuma/public_html/mod/glossary/dynalink.php/filter.php (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/users/barkuma/public_html/lib/weblib.php on line 775

Assuming it was something to do with AcceptPathInfo so I looked into a solution but it appears only to be an Apache 2 issue (not 1.3).

I have also chmod'd the all files, again with no success. Of course, the files referenced above like '/home/users/barkuma/public_html/enrol/internal/version.php' do not exist (although /home/users/barkuma/public_html/enrol/internal directory DOES exist).

I have re-installed with a couple of other versions (1.4.4+ ) but the same issue occurs so I assume it's an Apache Directive / Virtual Server config issue.

If anyone could help / shed any light on this issue it would be much much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
Average of ratings: -