PayPal Unenrollment

PayPal Unenrollment

by Doug Bell -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

I use PayPal and self enrollment using key to enroll customers in courses in a course for 30 days. In moodle 1.9 when the students 30 days was up they were unenrolled and they were removed from the course. If they wanted to reenroll, they could go back and reenroll through paypal again.

I upgraded to 2.2.2. Now when students enroll through paypal or self enroll using a key, they get their 30 days, and after they can access it like it should be. Problem is it does not take them out of the course. They do not have access to it, but when i log in as admin or techer, it shows them in the course, but not a student any longer. Becuase they are still in it, they can not reenroll.  Yet they do not have access because the original enrollment stopped their access after 30 days, but they are still in the course.

How do I remove them from the course when their time expires?

I use moodle 2.2.2

Thanks

Doug

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Doug Bell

Re: PayPal Unenrollment

by Doug Bell -

Sorry for the bad text in the original post. Here is a redone post:

Hello,

I use PayPal or self enrollment using a key to enroll customers in courses for 30 days. In moodle 1.9 when the students 30 days was up they were unenrolled and they were removed from the course. If they wanted to reenroll, they could go back and reenroll through paypal or enrollment key again.

I upgraded to 2.2.2. Now when students enroll through paypal or self enroll using a key, they get their 30 days, and they can access it like it should be. After the 30 days, they have no access, but the problem is it does not take them out of the course. They do not have access to it, but when i log in as admin or techer, it shows them in the course, the righty side shows the dates of enrollemnt and the dates are earlier then today so they do not have access. They can not reenroll. It seems as though becuase they are still in it, they can not reenroll.  Yet they do not have access because the original enrollment stopped their access after 30 days, but they are still in the course.

Becuase they are still in the course, they can not reenroll using Paypal( if they used paypal originally).

How do I remove them from the course when their time expires? Either manually or automatically?

I use moodle 2.2.2

Thanks

Doug

In reply to Doug Bell

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Doug,

It seems that the problem you describe has been reported in the Moodle Tracker as MDL-32387. Please vote for the issue if you'd like it to be fixed.

Are you able to remove users manually via Settings > Course administration > Users > Enrolled users?

In reply to Doug Bell

by Doug Bell -

THANK YOU - THANK YOU Helen,

Thought I was going crazy. I voted for it. No i am not able to remove them. I go into Course>settings>users>enrolled users> and it shows the list. The manually entered, have a delete in the enrollment method box where i can delete them, but the Paypal do not. It seems like the students using Paypal that have time left, have a RED X by their role, the expired students do not.

How do i do it?

Thanks

Doug