Another PayPal Plugin Problem

Another PayPal Plugin Problem

by Joseph Allen -
Number of replies: 6

Hi folks,

I'm also new to Moodle. I'm trying to get PayPal integrated. I've followed all the steps listed in the documentation, and have been searching the forums here and the web for a solution.

Even though PayPal is enabled and a price is set for my course, testing it allows access directly to the class. There is no PayPal button anywhere on the site. Clicking "Enrol me" takes the user right to the course page.

I've checked and rechecked the settings, toyed around with enabling and disabling auto/paypal/manual enrolment, changed positions of the plugins.. nothing. No PayPal. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joseph Allen

Re: Another PayPal Plugin Problem

by A Guy -

You have to go to the course settings as an admin and click users enrollment methods and make sure your Paypal is an option and the top option.

In reply to A Guy

by Joseph Allen -

Thanks, that's done but it still doesn't seem to work.

In reply to Joseph Allen

by A Guy -

So it does or does now work? I got two conflicting responses.

Anyway, that is how you set it up. And you have to create  a student account after you set it up and then try and log in as that student to see if it actually works or not.

In reply to A Guy

by Joseph Allen -

Yes, I got it to work. I had the plugin enabled but didn't realize I had to set it up under "users" as well. Thanks for your time.